The Thought Partners feature allows you to share individual entries that you select with another Maple user, without giving that person access to all of your Maple Stuff. It was designed to enable collaboration and sharing while remaining private, which means you don’t have to give away your Maple account information to connect with someone.
To use Thought Partners you create a relationship with another Maple user by giving them a link or access code called a Thought Partner Invitation. Other Maple users can accept your invitation or not. Once your invitation is accepted, you can start sending entries to your Thought Partner, and they can send Stuff to you too.
You include a comment with each entry that you send and, if your Thought Partner responds, you get a notification right on your Dashboard.
This feature is perfect for:
- Collaborating with colleagues on a project
- Sharing research and findings with other stakeholders
- Preparing for a Book Club session
- Sending a personal reminder or task to a friend or relative
- Helping a classmate on a study assignment
- Telling a confidant about awareness gained from a daily reflection
- Venting stress to a close friend
- Offering an inspiring quote to someone who needs support
- Getting perspective on insights from a coach, counselor or therapist
It’s easy to use, and Basic Thought Partners is part of the free features provided by Maple. Want to grow your community of trusted Thought Partners, check out the Maple Store for options to meet your needs (for purchase).